Hi Everyone!! 😀
Below are some activities to do at home to try and get rid of boredom.
- Text a friend. See what your friends are doing and if they are bored too then you can have a conversation.
- Start a puzzle
- Read a novel Continue reading “What To Do When You’re Bored At Home”
Hello Everyone!! 😀
I don’t know about you but in the holidays I sometimes get a bit bored; especially the summer holidays.
So I have come up with some ideas of things you can do in the holidays.
- Organise to catch up with friends
- Re-arrange your bedroom
- Re-organise all of your cupboards and draws in your bedroom
- Start a blog or continue writing on your blog more regularly
- Have a party with some friends
- Start reading a new book Continue reading “30 Things To Do In The Holidays”
So today I have gathered some problems that short people face. I am short and it is really annoying sometimes.
I hope you enjoy and that some of you can relate. Continue reading “Problems Short People Face”
Hello Everyone! 😀
Winter is coming for us Australians 🙂
Despite how much I love summer, I also love winter. I guess that both seasons have their pros and cons, but today I have decided to write about why I love winter!
I hope you enjoy! Continue reading “Why I Love Winter”
Hello Everyone 🙂
So, for today’s post I decided to give you some ideas on how to get motivated to do homework. I know I sometimes struggle to get motivated but there are always things that I do that help overcome the procrastination.
Below are some ideas I have gathered. I hope you enjoy and this helps. Question: Are your reading this blog post because you are procrastinating doing homework and you are thinking “I really should start homework” but you really don’t feel like it?
Yeah don’t worry. I am writing this blog because i love writing on my blog and because I don’t want to do homework… Continue reading “How To Get Motivated To Do Homework”