Hello Everyone! 😀
Winter is coming for us Australians 🙂
Despite how much I love summer, I also love winter. I guess that both seasons have their pros and cons, but today I have decided to write about why I love winter!
I hope you enjoy!
- You can cuddle up by the fire and read a book. I love reading whilst being cuddled up in fluffy blankets. At the moment I am reading Miss Peregrine’s Home ForPeculiar Children as well as Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. If I am reading a story in a series, I always like to read another one at the same time. I do this because when I finish a series I am usually clueless of what story I should read next.
- You can fall asleep to the sound of the rain. I was camping and the sound of the rain against the tent was so relaxing. Well, to be honest, I would have hated it to be in the rain but being inside a warm house and just listening to it is amazing 🙂
- You get to wear wooly socks and jumpers!! I don’t know what is wrong with me but I love soft, wooly socks and jumpers. My cupboard is full of wooly jumpers which are definitely not presentable but they are the best for stomping around the house and sleeping.
- You can drink tea!!! If you read my blog regularly (I don’t think anyone does..), you probably know that I absolutely love tea ❤ Its the best thing about winter.
- You can wear scarfs!!!! I love wearing scarfs because you can weal a plain top and just decorate it with a scarf and it looks like a completely different outfit.
- Hot chocolate. 🙂 ❤
- Rainbows. I love rainbows and after it rains and the sun starts coming through the clouds I always go outside and see if there is a rainbow.
- Petrichor. I love it!
So, I hope you liked the post and agree with at least some of my list above.
Thank you for reading 🙂
Keep Smiling 🙂 ❤